Tuesday, December 27, 2016

A day without phone

                  Yesterday, I forgot my charger at home and hence ended up spending 24 hours without my phone. At first, I didn't think it will be a big deal. But I was really worried about missing anything important during this time. And then, some strange things happened with me...

                  Instead of indulging in WhatsApp chat while eating my delicious Sub-of-the-day, I ended up chatting with the owner of this local subway. We exchanged names for the first time in almost 6 months. To my surprise, he wasn't the workaholic guy I thought he was. Instead, we had so many common interests which made us friends!

                  The professor who walked past me every day, while I was busy looking into facebook on my phone, stopped by me today. We hadn't interacted with each other for all this time. He was quite an expert in the field I was doing research. I never realized there was so much to learn from him...

                 Unable to make any calls, I went to my colleague's home for the first time, just to ask a small doubt. That surprise visit ended up making another weekend plan :)

                 The day looked much longer in time than it should, especially in winter solstice!

                 Couldn't take a picture because I didn't have my phone :P

1 comment:

  1. I AM WONDERING YOU ARE GOOD STORY WRITER.....

    ReplyDelete